Friday, October 21, 2011

Nicole by OPI - Kardashian Kolors

Let me start off by saying I'm not a follower of the Kardashian's and I really know nothing about them. But with that being said, I'm still all for their Nicole by OPI collection! The Kardashian Kolors collection includes 14 shades which you know I can't wait to get my hands on!!

Kardashian Kolors includes:

It's All About the Glam
Shimmering-white glitz for the glamorous gal!

 
Kim-pletely in Love
Finally! The pink of her dreams has arrived.

All Kendall-ed Up
Powder your nose and get some pink on those toes!

Wear Something Spar-Kylie
Glitter-ly the prettiest pink ever!

Sealed with a Kris
Handle with care: This klassy red is top-of-the-line!

Rainbow in the S-Kylie
Girls just wanna have…glitter in every color!

Disco Dolls
Glittery gold glam gone wild!

Kendall on the Katwalk
A head-turning blue-green with a “sparkling” personality!

Listen to your Momager!
If you don’t, you’ll never see this fabulous blue again!

Follow Me on Glitter
A glittery deep gray that always has something to say!

My Empire...My Rules
This take-charge taupe is always on-trend.

Khloé Had a Little Lam-Lam
A deep dark emerald worth falling for.

Hard Kourt Fashionista
This delicious deep brown is the chicest hue in town!


Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi
And this captivating coral looks “fab” on everyone!



These will be available for the 2011 Holiday season and will retail for $7.99.