Friday, October 14, 2011

Nicole by OPI - Holiday Glitters

I can't believe it's that time of year but once again, the summer flew by. Getting us in the mood for the holiday season, Nicole by OPI is launching their new, limited edition Holiday Glitters collection. The collection consists of 4 shades packed with intense glitter. From traditional holly red and a warm fuchsia hue to metallic gold and inky blue, these shades will make the perfect gift or stocking stuffer!! The names alone are making me excited for the holidays!  These will be available November 2011.

Glitter In My Stocking
Give the gift of gold-glittery goodness!


My Sleigh’s in the Shop
In the meantime I rely on this mesmerizing magenta.


Orna-ment for Each Other
I can’t stay away from this tomato-red twinkle!


Snow-man of My Dreams
The “spark” was instant with this rainbow-packed blue.