Thursday, April 29, 2010

Words to Sweat By

Work out towels seem to be all the rage these days. No more just grabbing a hand towel from your linen closet, now there are cute ones with fun sayings on them to keep you motivated. I was given the opportunity to tell you about a new line of work out towels by Words to Sweat By. The towels are designed and manufactured by Whimsical Walney and each towel has a cute, original mantra to motivate you while you stay fit!

Each towel is made of terry cloth with a fabric applique and measures 16x24. It's the perfect size for carrying to the gym or yoga studio. The towel isn't super soft, but it is very absorbent, which I desperately need since I sweat like a pig. You have to check out the site...they have some really cute sayings like "there will be no jiggle in my wiggle." :-) But my favorite saying...


One other thing I really like is the packaging they use. No waste here!! Woo hoo!! Each towel is packaged in a drawstring organza bag which can be reused. It looks so cute all packaged up and would make a great gift...for only $8. Yup, only $8!! What a cute idea for your workout buddy!


I'm giving Words to Sweat By 8 biscuits...love the creativity and the no waste packaging!