Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Nicole by OPI - Walmart Collection

Nicole by OPI recently launched a line exclusively for Walmart. I think this is a fabulous idea because everyone should have access to the best (in my opinion) nail polish out there. There are 14 different shades right now which means there's surely a color for everyone.

I was really excited when these 4 showed up for me try...


"He's a Keeper," "Never Give Up," "Got Style?," and "Count On Me."

As soon as I saw the sparkly pink, I knew I had to have that on my toes. It wasn't until I was painting them that I realized it was called "Never Give Up." I think this is going to be my designated polish for all my races. It's perfect!!

If you can't tell by the picture, all of the bottles are labeled "new perfect stroke brush." One thing I really like about Nicole by OPI is the thin brush. So I was a little shocked when this brush was bigger and thicker. At first I thought I wasn't going to like it but it did a killer job! Check out these toes...nothing on the skin around the nails. :-) A little bright and sparkly for my fingers but perfect toenail polish. And I only needed one coat of polish.


Once again I had fun testing out the new colors and am excited to use "Count On Me" as a top coat for those colors that need a little something when I'm getting dressed up. "He's a Keeper" is a flat color, best described as a brick color and "Got Style" is shimmery and almost like a dark mauve (not so much my style). However, if you're near a Walmart, I definitely suggest checking these out. Walmart collection is getting 9 biscuits!