Sunday, December 13, 2009

SPIbelt

I found a new running must have!! The awesome people at SPIbelt sent me a belt to try out. I've seen them at Expos and considered getting one but didn't think I'd really use it since I have a pouch on my hand held and water bottle waist belt. Well, I was very wrong! I tried this out the other day and I'm sold! This will be around my waist from here on out. It fits so well and doesn't move or bounce around at all. In fact, I could hardly tell I had it on. Don't let the size of the pouch fool you, either. This thing holds a lot. I have an LG Dare (comparable in size to the iPhone, but thicker) and it fits in there perfectly with room to spare. They come in all different colors and patterns and you can even get them with multiple pockets.

Here is a picture of the belt and you can see my phone in the pocket, along with a chapstick, in the second picture.




I know it might shock you, but I'm giving the SPIbelt 10 biscuits!! If you need a gift idea for a runner in your life, this would be perfect.