Monday, August 8, 2011

Nicole by OPI - Something About Color

If you haven't heard or seen, Nicole by OPI has an exclusive line of polishes available only at Target. Nicole by OPI took the "Something About Spring" collection and added 4 more shades to take the line from Spring to Fall. I personally love that Target now sells higher end nail polish as it's my go to store for everything! And as the OPI Executive VP and Artistic Director says,  

"Target has become a hub for fashionable consumers, which is why the new colors feature some of the season's hottest hues like red (I love You Cherry Much), which will appear this winter as an accent shade to add a bright pop of richly-pigmented color. The neutral trend will also continue adding elements of taupe, khaki and olive green (Green Up Your Act!) to the current favorites of nude, tan and grey."

Nicole by OPI polishes contain no DBP, Toluene or Formaldehyde and are long lasting, fast drying, and salon quality with a Perfect Stroke brush for even coverage. The new additions to the line will be available in Target this month!!

All four colors are really pretty, with "I Love You Cherry Much" being the perfect little black dress color. And of course my love of all things purple has me sold on "It's Not Me It's Blue." I have a feeling I'm going to be changing my polish ever other day this Fall with all the new colors out! Here's a little description of the new shades:

Green Up Your Act!
This powerful olive-green has its eyes on you!

Sounds Grape to Me
A shimmering burgundy that’s up for anything!

It’s Not Me, It’s Blue
Pretty periwinkle, you had me at “shimmer.”

I Love You Cherry Much
Hold onto this romantic red – it’s a keeper.